HOME
Head of West Coast Operations (San Francisco Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Head of European Outreach & High School Program Development (Truckee) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Music & Outreach (New York Chapter) Legal and Editorial Counsel (Missoula Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (New York Chapter) Yale Envirolution Conferenc Co-Organizers (Yale Chapter) Head of Mobilizing and Organizing (Chico Chapter) Head of the Evnirolution Challange & Head of Operations (New Haven Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer & Head of Envirolution Experience (Reno Chapter) Web and IT Counsel (Peru Chapter) Co-Organizer of Envirolution Experience (Reno Chapter) General Counsel Media & Design (New York Chapter) High School Correspondent (Reno Chapter) Chief Financial Advisor (New York Chapter) PowerPoint PIMP (New York Chapter) Head of Operations (Chico Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (New York Chapter) Head of Arts Outreach (New York Chapter) Head of Multi-Media and Design (New York Chapter) Envirolution Actor (New York Chapter) Environmental Education Consultant (New York Chapter) Chief Financial Advisor (New York Chapter) General Counsel (LA Chapter) Chief of Strategy (New York Chapter) Envirolution Mom (Reno Chapter) General Counsel (Plattsburg Chapter) General Counsel (San Francisco Chapter) Co-Organizer of the Yale Envirolution Conference (Yale Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (Reno Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter) Head of Performing Arts (New York Cahpter) Entrepreneurship and Clean-Tech Advisor (San Francisco Chapter) General Counsel and Government Liason (Washington DC Chapter) Environmental Counsel (New Haven Chapter) Head Consultant Construction General Counsel (Truckee Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Sol'Jibe (Reno Chapter) Head of the Yale Envirolution Conference (Yale Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Antuan Cannon



Name: Antuan Cannon
E-mail: Antuan@TheEnvirolution.com
Envirolution Challenge Score: 84

Why I want to be part of Envirolution:
Because it's time for our (the younger) generation to step up. Shit has hit the fan and we cannot afford to wait for anybody else to clean it up. We have to be the ones to lead this movement (and live it).
People are change-averse, so it is logical that there will be some resistance from older generations, but I truly think that our generation is uniquely able to take on this challenge. The technology is out there, and most, if not all of us are ready for change. So lets step up and figure it out.


What I can contribute to Envirolution:
All that I got. I'm pretty good at some stuff and anything else I can learn. But if I had to offer some specific skill to contribute to the cause, I guess it would be my ability to "mobilize and organize" (and to empower people).


What I am currently working on for Envirolution:
Blog, Website, Clubs, Conference, Experience, Administrative stuff, etc


What I am into, besides Envirolution:
Traveling, soccer, skiing, golf, disc golf, wakeboarding, camping, rafting, etc


Suggested article, website, book:

The Celestine prophecy
By: James Redfield




Back to the Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home