HOME
Head of West Coast Operations (San Francisco Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Head of European Outreach & High School Program Development (Truckee) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Music & Outreach (New York Chapter) Legal and Editorial Counsel (Missoula Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (New York Chapter) Yale Envirolution Conferenc Co-Organizers (Yale Chapter) Head of Mobilizing and Organizing (Chico Chapter) Head of the Evnirolution Challange & Head of Operations (New Haven Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer & Head of Envirolution Experience (Reno Chapter) Web and IT Counsel (Peru Chapter) Co-Organizer of Envirolution Experience (Reno Chapter) General Counsel Media & Design (New York Chapter) High School Correspondent (Reno Chapter) Chief Financial Advisor (New York Chapter) PowerPoint PIMP (New York Chapter) Head of Operations (Chico Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (New York Chapter) Head of Arts Outreach (New York Chapter) Head of Multi-Media and Design (New York Chapter) Envirolution Actor (New York Chapter) Environmental Education Consultant (New York Chapter) Chief Financial Advisor (New York Chapter) General Counsel (LA Chapter) Chief of Strategy (New York Chapter) Envirolution Mom (Reno Chapter) General Counsel (Plattsburg Chapter) General Counsel (San Francisco Chapter) Co-Organizer of the Yale Envirolution Conference (Yale Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter) Chief Editorial Officer (Reno Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter) Head of Performing Arts (New York Cahpter) Entrepreneurship and Clean-Tech Advisor (San Francisco Chapter) General Counsel and Government Liason (Washington DC Chapter) Environmental Counsel (New Haven Chapter) Head Consultant Construction General Counsel (Truckee Chapter) Chief Empowerment Officer (New York Chapter) Sol'Jibe (Reno Chapter) Head of the Yale Envirolution Conference (Yale Chapter) Chief Educational Officer (New York Chapter)

Monday, February 19, 2007

David Nunez

Name: David C. Nuñez
E-mail: dcnunez1974@gmail.com
Envirolution Challenge Score: 35

Why I want to be part of The Envirolution:
My daughter, Livia Vera, was born on January 28th of this year. I believe it is my duty to help bring about a change in this world. We need to consistently move towards a sustainable way of life on a global scale, until we achieve it. This will ensure the viability of our future generations to which my daughter already belongs. Without a change in our attitudes, philosophies, and ways of lives, from one of consumption to one of sustainability, the currently living generations, let alone our species, will not survive.


What I can contribute to The Envirolution:
I have a wide range of interests, and I speak a number of different languages fluently (including French, German, and Swiss German, and some Spanish). I can speak to a range of people about different topics from various points of view to help bring the message of The Envirolution to the rest of the world. I have had an interest in sustainable living and development, and I having gathered a wide range of information and ideas over the last years, which could directly and indirectly benefit The Envirolution. I can help translate parts of The Envirolution website into German and French.

What I am currently working on for The Envirolution:
Currently I contribute articles from time to time to The Envirolution Blogspot. I hope to be more involved as The Envirolution also spreads to Europe, and to help make that happen.

What I am into, besides The Envirolution:
I’m an IT geek meets massage therapist. I studied two years of philosophy after I got my engineering degree, and I also got into natural healing and cutting edge quantum mechanical medicine. I am a movie buff, and I like comedies and laughing. I enjoy Italian and Asian Food, I like playing sports, and I’m always up for a good time. If this speaks to you, leave me a message at The Envirolution Dating Service (TEDS, as of yet a fictitious but promising Envirolution Service).

Suggested article, website, book:
Two websites on Fair Trade:
www.maketradefair.com - All about fair trade
www.fairtrade.net - More on fair trade

One big step towards creating a sustainable and balanced way of life for everyone on this planet is to make trade fair. Making trade fair will make it clear what levels of consumption and production are possible in a given society because everyone else will be taken into account as well, and if the prices paid for goods or services rendered are fair, then exploitation becomes more difficult (by virtue of the fact that the limits of resources become apparent).

Back to the Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home